Thursday, August 20, 2015

FIND: Fave4 Hair

"Can't say it enough. Change your hair, change your life"
-Thomas Pynchon

We all love a good compliment! Who doesn't? Most people would agree that small compliments make our day. Ones I remember most have to do with the type of mother I am. Those compliments make me BEAM on the inside. I love a good "You're such a great mom!" compliment. But the compliments I get most involve my hair. I'll be the first to admit, I love my hair. I've got great hair. It doesn't mean I'm vain, it's just something I like about myself. I mean, HELLOOO, I won the "Best Hair" superlative in high school and that means something right? Did you get my sarcasm there?

On what little down time that I do have (after 9pm when River goes to bed while my husband watches arguably the worst shows on TV, in my opinion), I love cruising youtube, instagram, and blogs looking for great hair styles, hair products, you name it. I started seeing the same brand over and over again. , Fave4 Hair found here.

I just ordered two of their products and I'm in LOVE, like heart-eyes emojis in love. The first is this glorious bottle.


If you want some serious volume you NEED this in your life. I love using it three ways...
1) Spray it on your roots and the middle of your hair while wet before blow drying.
2) Second day hair lift. Just spray on your roots as you would dry shampoo and get instant lift.
3) After I curl my hair, I'll separate the curls with my fingers and spray this on them and scrunch the curls with my hands. Makes my hair/curls looks HUGE and I LOVE IT!

**Bonus tip, spray it on your buns and braids for a textured, messy vibe. I just bought this about a month ago and its almost gone if that tells you anything....

This is the second product I ordered:


This is just a medium weight hairspray but it holds so well. I can't use a lightweight hairspray on my hair because i have such thick, heavy hair. This stuff does the trick. I spray it all over after I use Texture Takeover.

And if this isn't good enough news already, THEY SMELL AMAZING!!!!! And each bottle is only $18. That's right, $18 is cheap when it comes to name brand hairsprays that work this well.

YouTube it, google it, read the testimonials or just BUY IT. Do yourself the favor.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment